Sunday, August 01, 2004

im a blog virgin nomore.....

well well well... for the first time i made my own blog, weird, i never thought i would but here i am! well right now its 130 am and i can say that there is something on my mind.. what is it? here.. i was never good in math or anything involving numbers ( maybe my paychecks but thats it) but i think i have found an equation for my situation right now or for the past few days...

hurt = love or ( loving someone + that person loving someone else) = sleepless nights

o yeah, just remembered 2 songs that really hit the spot for me now are 1)maybe- king and 2)falling by keahiwai

no matter how much pain, i would bare with a smile as long as she's happy and with someone she loves.. thats more than enough for me.... hehehe....well thats it for tonight.... yes i am no longer a blog virgin

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

great thoughts bro..ur indeed talented in many ways..txs for sharing it to us..

ps: ur in my link..u may visit my site..god speed..:)

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home