Tuesday, August 03, 2004

hurt ... made this poem in 5 minutes

HURT

Maybe you don’t know
Maybe you don’t intend to
But hurt my feelings
You sometimes tend to do

Sometimes you don’t intentionally pick up
& sometimes you don’t reply
Believe me its hurts
Enough to almost make my cry

Do you think I’m too sensitive?
Do you think it’s too much?
I guess that’s how it is
When you care about someone so much

So bear it I guess
Is what I’m going to do?
Because no matter how much hurt?
I’m still falling for you

7 Comments:

Blogger Island Essentials said...

how sad.

gosh. those were the days.

hmm sino kaya to?:P

8:06 PM  
Blogger Erica Paredes said...

welcome to the blogging world...you'd be surprised how many people you know have blogs that you didn't know about! :) haha...visit mine when u have time...peace out man...

9:22 AM  
Blogger Erica Paredes said...

this is erica p. btw damn i forgot that a lotta people don't know me as aycs shiieeett...

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

That was nice, even if it was sad. :\ Welcome to the Blogsphere!

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its rili hard to love som1
who would not love us back
no matter how much pain is done
we gave love but no luck

we wonder if its hopeless
that we continue this feeling
when we give so much
even though we're hurting

we tried our best
to make them feel
that our love is no less
but they didn't love us still

but lovers like us
we never give up
we still fall for them
and we never stop

we don't know if its true love
that motivates us
its confusing though
but this love never last

and even though it hurts
its their hapiness we care
even they love som1 else
like you said..we need to bear
:c

--olweiz hav faith in God--

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grabe nakakarelate ako dyan sa poem mo.keep it up.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this poem just melt my heart cuz I can relate to it....

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home